An official report supplied by Cerritos College on the record of an individual student, listing subjects studied, grades received, etc
Cerritos College provides both Official and Unofficial transcripts for use with:
Transfer, prerequisite issues, employment, and much more.
- The first two regular service transcripts ever requested are free.
- Subsequent transcripts are issued at the cost of $3 per copy.
- Rush service transcripts (next business day) are issued at the cost of $10 per copy.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all grades have been posted prior to requesting the transcript. Current grades are available on MyCerritos.
- All hand carry transcripts must be picked up within 14 business days or they will be destroyed.
- A photo I.D. is required for all personal and hand carry requests.
- Any third party requesting transcripts must have signed written consent to request student records. Click here for the Cerritos College Consent Form.