ASCC Awards Program
Each semester, the Associated Students of Cerritos College hosts an awards banquet that highlights our outstanding students who have dedicated numerous hours of their time to volunteer in social, cultural, educational, recreational, and leadership programs. The Associated Students of Cerritos College invite all eligible Cerritos College students to apply for the ASCC awards.
Spring Only Awards
To apply for any of these awards, please log into OrgSync
Types of awards presented at the ASCC Awards Banquets are:
- Service Certificates - Presented to students in recognition of service and participation in programs sponsored by the Associated Students of Cerritos College (ASCC). The students must show scholarship (2.0 GPA).
- Bronze Falcons - Awarded each semester to students who excel in service and participation in programs sponsored by the ASCC. The students must show scholarship (2.0 GPA).
- Silver Falcons - Awards given to students who are outstanding in leadership, service, and participation in programs sponsored by the ASCC. The students must show scholarship (2.0 GPA).
- Gold Falcons - Awards given to students who are outstanding in leadership, service, and participation in programs sponsored by the ASCC. The students must show leadership, scholarship (2.0 GPA) and personal integrity.
- President's Award - To be given to a student in lieu of that student receiving a third Gold Falcon
- Resolution - Given to a student after receiving the President's Award in lieu of a fourth Gold Falcon.
- Man and Woman of the Year Awards - Presented at the Spring Awards Banquet to the man and woman who have shown all of the qualities of a Gold Falcon recipient plus additional dedication in service and leadership for the entire school year. To be eligible students must have completed six (6) units in the Fall Semester and be enrolled in at least six (6) in the Spring Semester. Also, the students must have have been awarded a Bronze, Silver or Gold Falcons in both semesters.
- Curricular and Inter Club Council (ICC) Awards - Presented to clubs and organizations for service on campus and in their community. The organizations and clubs are an important part of the Cerritos College campus life. Groups that are active in promoting student leadership and service are recognized through these awards.
For information regarding the ASCC Awards Program, please call (562) 860-2451, extension 2474 or Amna Jara via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.