Cerritos College Commencement - Faculty Information
The Commencement Committee strongly encourages you to participate and is committed to making this ceremony an enjoyable experience for all.
COMMENCEMENT DAY DETAILS
- All Faculty wishing to participate will need to report to the Field House Field by 5 pm on Friday, May 18, 2018. The ceremony will start at 6 pm sharp! Please make every effort to be on-time for this event.
- Faculty participants should arrive dressed in appropriate academic regalia. Faculty should wear their academic regalia to be identified by security staff (not a lost parent/guest) and allowed entrance.
- Please do not bring valuables to the ceremony. There is no secure storage space available.
- Please do not carry purses, bags, cameras, laptops, iPads, books, magazines, newpapers or other paraphernalia in the procession.
- Please turn off or silence all cell phones.
Procession organizers will provide additional instructions that day, lead the procession, and assist with seating. Please allow the organizers to provide direction to the correct row in the faculty seating area.
All of the information on the form is required (yes, even if you ordered last year) and must be submitted to the bookstore no later than March 28, 2018. It takes between 4-6 weeks to get the cap and gowns into the store, so, any order received after March 28 will be subject to additional shipping and handling fee.
Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate regalia rental and purchase prices:
ASSOCIATE & BACHELOR Rent Purchase
Cap, Gown & Tassel $25.50 $38.00
Hood Only $20.00 $27.00
Gown Only $16.00 $26.00
Cap Only N/A $ 6.00
MASTER Rent Purchase
Cap, Gown & Tassel $26.00 $40.00
Hood Only $21.00 $30.00
Gown Only $16.50 $28.00
Cap Only N/A $6.00
DOCTORATE Rent Purchase
Tam & Gown $40.00 $49.00
Hood Only $25.00 $37.00
Gown Only $20.00 $39.00
Tam Only $15.25 N/A
For more information on cap and gown rental or purchase, the Bookstore manager may be reached by email at: email@example.com