Student Life Committee
The Purpose of the Student Life Committee is to coordinate and serve as a resource to the campus regarding Student Services. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to commencement, student conduct and grievances, student responsibilities, health and wellness, Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S), and Student Activities.
The committee meets every first Thursday of the month at 1:00pm in BK111/112. The months this group meets are: September, October, November, December, February and sometimes in March. Starting in March and/or April the committee transforms into the Commencement Committee.
Agendas and Minutes
- September 1, 2016 Agenda 9-1-16 Minutes
- October 6, 2016 Agenda 10-6-16 Minutes
- November 3, 2016 Agenda 11-3-16 Minutes**
- February 2, 2017 Agenda 2-2-17 Minutes
- February 16, 2017 Agenda* 2-16-17 Minutes
- March 2, 2017 Agenda 3-2-17 Minutes
- March 16, 2017 Agenda 3-16-17 Minutes
* Special Meeting
**Information not available