Student Life Committee
The Purpose of the Student Life Committee is to coordinate and serve as a resource to the campus regarding Student Services. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to commencement, student conduct and grievances, student responsibilities, health and wellness, Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S), and Student Activities.
The committee meets every first Thursday of the month at 1:00pm in BK111/112. The months this group meets are: September, October, November, December, February and sometimes in March. Starting in March and/or April the committee transforms into the Commencement Committee.
Agendas and Minutes
- September 1, 2016 Agenda 9-1-16 Minutes
- October 6, 2016 Agenda 10-6-16 Minutes
- November 3, 2016 Agenda 11-3-16 Minutes**
- February 2, 2017 Agenda 2-2-17 Minutes
- February 16, 2017 Agenda* 2-16-17 Minutes
- March 2, 2017 Agenda 3-2-17 Minutes
- March 16, 2017 Agenda 3-16-17 Minutes
* Special Meeting
Chairperson: Dean of Student Services
Administration: Vice President of Student Services or designee
2 Coordinators: Student Activities and Judicial Affairs
2 Faculty (one instructional and one student services unit) representatives appointed by Faculty Senate
2 Classified/Confidential representatives appointed by CSEA
ASCC Commissioner of Student Services or designee
1 Student representative appointed by ASCC
2 Management representatives appointed by ACCME
Ex-Officio Members: Bookstore Manager, Director Student Health Services, Dean of DSPS, Chief of Campus Police, Facility Representative or designee
Terms of Office:
Three-year staggered terms not to exceed two consecutive terms for appointed positions.
- Exceptions may be considered by the College Coordinating Committee.
- The ASCC representative will serve a one-year term.
Dr. Lucinda Aborn
Dr. Stephen Johnson
Dr. Hillary Mennella
Dr. Dan Smith
**Information not available