ASCC Service and Leadership Awards are presented twice a year, to honor students for their hard work and dedication to the Cerritos College campus and their community.
Did you volunteer your time on campus this semester or were you involved in student government, clubs and/or organizations? Then you need to fill out this application!!
Applications will be available for the Spring 2013 Awards Banquet on Monday, March 11th at 9:00am in the Student Activities Office. An on-line version will be available after 10:00 am on March 11th in PDF format.
The deadline to turn in an application is before 3:00 PM onFriday, April 5, 2013
ASCC Award Application
ICC Scholarship Application
Outstanding Advisor Award Application
Club/Organization of the Year Application (Spring Only)
Man and Women of the Year Application (Spring Only)
(the ASCC Awards Application is only available during the time frame mentioned above)
Types of awards presented at the ASCC Awards Banquets are:
- Service Certificates - Presented to students in recognition of service and participation in programs sponsored by the Associated Students of Cerritos College (ASCC). The students must show scholarship (2.0 GPA).
- Bronze Falcons - Awarded each semester to students who excel in service and participation in programs sponsored by the ASCC. The students must show scholarship (2.0 GPA).
- Silver Falcons - Awards given to students who are outstanding in leadership, service, and participation in programs sponsored by the ASCC. The students must show scholarship (2.0 GPA).
- Gold Falcons - Awards given to students who are outstanding in leadership, service, and participation in programs sponsored by the ASCC. The students must show leadership, scholarship (2.0 GPA) and personal integrity.
- President's Award - To be given to a student in lieu of that student receiving a third Gold Falcon
- Resolution - Given to a student after receiving the President's Award in lieu of a fourth Gold Falcon.
- Man and Woman of the Year Awards - Presented at the Spring Awards Banquet to the man and woman who have shown all of the qualities of a Gold Falcon recipient plus additional dedication in service and leadership for the entire school year. To be eligible students must have completed six (6) units in the Fall Semester and be enrolled in at least six (6) in the Spring Semester. Also, the students must have have been awarded a Bronze, Silver or Gold Falcons in both semesters.
- Curricular and Inter Club Council (ICC) Awards - Presented to clubs and organizations for service on campus and in their community. The organizations and clubs are an important part of the Cerritos College campus life. Groups that are active in promoting student leadership and service are recognized through these awards.
- Athletic Honors - The Associated Students of Cerritos College has an excellent athletic awards program for all intercollegiate athletics. This recognition is in the form of banquets, letters, certificates, jackets, plaques and lifetime passes.
For information regarding the ASCC Awards Program, please call (562) 860-2451, extension 2475 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.