Cerritos College - Judicial Affairs

Cerritos College

Cerritos College - Judicial Affairs

Information regarding student rights and responsibilities is available from the Coordinator of Judicial Affairs. This person is available to meet with you to explain the "System" and your rights with regard to student grievances, student conduct, and academic-related student grievances. This office also serves as a source of information and/or referral for all student problems and concerns. Judicial Affairs is located in the Student Activities Office.



Inquiries should be directed to the Coordinator of Judicial Affairs in the Office of Student Activities 

by calling (562) 860-2451, ext. 2472 or via email at rchester@cerritos.edu



Cerritos College, 11110 Alondra Blvd., Norwalk, CA 90650, (562) 860-2451
Site Map | Disclaimer | Web Administrator | Download Adobe Reader
Web Author(s) ajara, cchavez, Last Update: 5/20/2013