ASCC Senate Meetings
Senate meetings are chaired by the Student Body Vice President.
Meetings are held every Wednesday at 2 pm in BK 111.
How to run for a senate position
There are 30 seats available in Senate.
In order to qualify for one of these seats, a student must have:
- a minimum of a 2.25 GPA
- maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA while in office
- be currently enrolled in 5 or more units at Cerritos College
- current semester CCSA sticker (behind Student ID card)
- No failing grades ("F", "No Pass") in previous semester before applying
- Apply online via FalconSync.
More information will be available upon request in the office of Student Activities or firstname.lastname@example.org .
AGENDAS AND MINUTES
The ASCC follows Federal and State Laws, Local Ordinances, and Cerritos College Administrative
and Board Policy including but not limited to California Brown Act. This requires
all Agendas of Public Meetings to be posted in accordance and all Minutes of Public
Meetings to be available in accordance as well. For access to previous agendas and
minutes, go to Archived Senate Meetings.
Meeting Dates for fall 2018