Student Conduct & Grievances + CAIR
- Supporting the Mission of Cerritos College, The Office of Student Conduct & Grievances (OSCG) strives to administer a thorough, transparent, and fair student conduct process that
upholds community standards while respecting the rights of the individual.
- The CAIR Team responds to concerns about student well-being and safety, including possible or suspected and actual harm and/or threats of harm to self or others.
Student Conduct & Grievance-Key Documents
- Guide for Writing a Student Conduct, CAIR, or Title IX Report
- Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- BP 5500 - Standards of Conduct
- AP 5520 - Student Discipline Procedures
- BP 5530 - Student Rights and Grievances
- AP 5530 - Student Rights and Grievances
Student Conduct & Grievance-Forms
- STUDENT CONDUCT INCIDENT REPORTING FORM
- Student Grade Grievance Form
- Student Grievance - Please visit the Office of Student Conduct & Grievances (located in Student Activities) for assistance.
Crisis Assessment, Intervention, and Response (CAIR)
The CAIR FORM is to be used for NON-EMERGENCY situations only. The purpose of the CAIR form is to identify initial signs in students of noticeable distress before they lead to deeper issues in their personal and academic life.
In the event of an emergency, please contact Campus Police immediately at (562)860-2451 Ext. 3076 or dial 9-1-1
For further assistance, please call the appropriate office:
Cerritos College Police Department: (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2325 or Dial 9-1-1
Student Health Services: (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2321
Human Resources: (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2284
Office of Student Conduct and Grievances: (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2445
Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Student Conduct and Grieveances, Ext. 2445
The Office of Student Conduct and Grievances (OSCG) is located in the Student Affairs (SA) building, also known as Student Activities, next to the Cerritos College Bookstore.