Please note: Only currently enrolled students are issued appointments for the following term. If you are unable to attend a term and wish to return for a new semester, you will need to resubmit an application to be activated in our system.
How to register for classes via MyCerritos: (my.cerritos.edu)
- Go to MyCerritos (http://my.cerritos.edu)
- Enter your User ID (7-digit student ID number) and Password (6-digit date of birth)
- Retrieve your Student ID using the Student ID Lookup
- Select "Enrollment"
- Select Course Enrollment
- Select Term (ex: Fall 2007)
- Verify Name and Select "Add Classes"
- Enter Class Number and select "Submit"
- If your class is closed you may wish to be added to a wait list, if available. Follow the directions to add a Wait List.
- "Success" will appear next to the class you added or wait listed.
To learn how to use Schedule+ please refer to the help guide.
At the bottom of the page you will see options to continue adding classes or to update your schedule.
You may also select the tab in the upper left hand corner Home. This will take you to MyCerritos.