Forms Online

Student Forms

A & S Petition:PDF document Petition to the Academic Records & Standards Committee.

Academic RenewalPDF document: Petition for academic renewal.

AB 540PDF document: Form to waive out of state tuition fees. Requirements are listed on the form for Financial Aid Dream act: AB540 & AB131 (Cal DREAM Act) BOG Fee Waiversnew window

Audit RequestPDF document: Form to audit a course for no credit. 

Change of Program FormPDF document: Add or Drop classes.

Change of Student Data FormPDF document: Change your demographic information in the system.

Consent FormPDF document: Consent for the release of student records to a third party. 

College BridgePDF document: Form for students that are concurrently enrolled in 11th or 12th grade and 16 years of age or older.

Degree Reorder FormPDF document: Submit a request to reorder a copy of your Diploma or Certificate. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.

District Letter for College Bridge:PDF document District information for the College Bridge & Enrolled Minor programs.

Enrolled Minor:PDF document Form for students in 10th grade or lower or the 15 years of age and lower.

Enrollment Priority Appeal PetitionPDF document: For appealing loss of enrollment priority and/or loss of BOGFW due to 100 or more degree-applicable units earned or Progress Probation for two consecutive terms or Academic Probation for two consecutive terms or a combination of Progress and Academic Probation for two consecutive terms, only.

Enrollment VerificationPDF document: Verify your enrollment for various third parties. (Insurance, child care etc.)

Instructor ReinstatementPDF document: Reinstate a student that was dropped by the instructor.

Military Credit, Advanced Placement, or CLEPPDF document: Petition for Military Credit, Advanced Placement, or CLEP to be applied to your official transcripts.

Online Major Change Form: Online request to change your major plan of study.

Online Transfer Certification Request: Online request for your CSUGE or IGETC certification.

Pass/ No Pass FormPDF document: Select to take a class using a Pass or No Pass grading option.

Petition for Certificate of Achievement: Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Achievement.

Petition for Associate in Arts Degree: Petition to graduate with an Associate in Arts.

Petition for Associate in Arts Degree for Transfer: (AAT/AST) This degree pattern is articulated for transfer to the CSU system.

Petition for Readmission:PDF document Petition to be readmitted to the college after academic dismissal.

Requisite Clearance Form:PDF document Form to clear prerequisite classes that you have completed at another institution. 

Requisite Challenge Form:PDF document Petition to challenge a prerequisite for a class.

Refund Request FormPDF document: Paper request for a refund. 

Residency Reclassification FormPDF document: Request to have your residency status adjusted. Documentation is required.

Section Change FormPDF document: Swap course levels or sections within the same session.

Student Activities Fee Waiver:PDF document Waive your Student Activities Fee.

Staff Forms

CSUGE CertificationPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. General Education Undergraduate Certification. 
IGETC CertificationPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Intersegmental General Education Trancefer Curriculum Certification.
Matriculation Exemption & Exception FormPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY
Extenuating Circumstances PetitionPDF document:
Credit By ExamPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY.
Course SubstitutionPDF document:STAFF USE ONLY
Evaluation RequestPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Request a transcript evaluation.
Petition for Certificate of CompletionPDF document: Petition to graduate with a Certificate of Completion.
Application Correction FormPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Correct a errors on a student's application for AOC purposes.
Level ChangePDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Level change form with instructor permission.
Student ID LetterPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Notice of acceptance with Student ID number.
ID Letter, Missing InformationPDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Notice that a student's application cannot be processed due to an incomplete application.
AA & Certificate CorrespondencePDF document: STAFF USE ONLY. Correspondence letter for the approval or denial of Associate in Arts or Certificate of Achievement petitions.
VA Ed Plan:PDF documentSTAFF USE ONLY.Educational plan for Veteran Students.