The following are the rules for verification of enrollment:
- Students must be officially enrolled in classes and all the appropriate fees must be paid in full.
- A blue verification form must be completely filled out; this form may be obtained either at the Information desk or at the Admissions Office.
- Students must attend classes during the first week of school before enrollment verification can be done.
- Enrollment Verifications cannot be completed by Admissions and Records until the second week of the session. Any form(s) that need to be attached to the blue verification form must also be completely filled out, signed, and dated by students.
- If you are a company representative requesting enrollment verification status, you need to have a signed consent form for the person you are verifying.
The National Student Clearing House:
Cerritos College now offers a free enrollment and/or degree verification through the National Student Clearing House. The National Student Clearinghouse is the nation's trusted source for education verification and student educational outcomes research. Log into your MyCerritos Account to use this functionality.
In Person Requests:
$2 per verification of status for REGULAR request to be mailed out in 5 to 10 working days.
$7 per verification of status for RUSH request for either pick up at the Admissions Office or mail out in 24 hours.
Exemptions of these fees are for Loan Deferment if it is for regular request and for Unemployment purposes.
Admissions and Records Office can not accommodate students for the following requests:
- CalWorks or GAIN; this can only be done at the Career Services Office.
- GPA verification for Cal Grant A and Cal Grant B; this can only be done at the Financial Aid Office.
- Consortium Agreement; this can only be done at the Financial Aid Office.