Welcome to Counseling
The grateful State of California wishes to offer Counseling Services to our Veterans. The Counseling Department is dedicated to assisting students in developing transitional skills to help them achieve academic and career success. Counseling services include exploring and planning academic, vocational, and life goals.
How do Imake an appointment to see a counselor?
You may contact Delfina Bernabeto schedule an appointment with the VAcounselor Mr. Salazar.
If you are an active student and would rather make an appointment online click hereto schedule an appointment with Mr.Salazar.
What times are available for a Veterans Affairs counseling appointment?
|Monday||10:00 - 11:00am &6:00- 7:00pm|
Who is the VA counselor?
Mr.Salazaris the VA counselor for Cerritos College.
VA Counseling Appointment
- Guidelines to maintain eligibility will be reviewed.
- Transcripts will be reviewed to avoid duplication or to determine what may apply toward your objective.
- Test results will be reviewed and placement will be recommended.
- Educational options will be reviewed.
- Support services will be reviewed.
- A complete orientation to meet your objective will be given.
- An Educational Plan or an Evaluation will be established on all of the above (a must-to qualify for benefits.)
For more information regarding our services please see the Counseling &Guidance homepage.