Adult Education and Diversity Programs: Counseling
Counseling is a resource to help you succeed!
Seeing a counselor can help you...
- have a better understanding of what may be expected in class
- get the most out of your education with maximum success
- select the best courses for you now and in the coming semesters
- understand the progress you are making
- with educational plans, certificate programs, majors and career goals
- find other resources on campus
Seeing a counselor is a regular part of the educational process...
- Mandatory policy to register for Adult Education classes
- You should meet with a counselor at least once per semester
Make a counseling appointment at (562) 467-5098 or in the Adult Education Office