Assessment Center - ESL Test
English as a Second Language (ESL) Test
The ESL assessment test consists of 20 questions for Language Use, 20 questions for Sentence Meaning, and 20 questions for Reading Skills. The test is not timed, computerized, and multiple choice.
Understanding the difference between English and ESL placement test.
If you answer "YES" to one or more of the following questions, you should consider taking the ESL placement test.
- Did you move to the U.S after completing elementary school?
- Do you usually speak another language other than English with you family and friends?
- Do you have trouble understanding and speaking English?
- Did you complete most of your education in another language (not English)?
- Do you have reoccurring grammatical problems in your written English?
- Do others seem to have trouble understanding your English?
You can retest only once after waiting a time period of 18 weeks (4 1/2 months).
For further information please contact the Assessment Center at (562) 860-2451, Ext. 2599 or 2598 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org