Cerritos College ATTE Program
College Courses (requires college registration)
Advanced Transportation & Emissions Reduction
- AUTO 54: Introduction to Electric Vehicle - Students will be instructed with alternatives to gasoline powered vehicular travel and to the specific advantages of Electric Powered Automobiles.
- AUTO 55: Advanced Technology Electric Vehicle - Students will work with hybrid electric vehicles and advanced design EV's.
- AUTO 60: Introduction to Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) - This survey course introduces the student to Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and telematics.
- AUTO 80: BAR ASE Alternative Course for Adv Emissions (Special) - This course meets theory/practical requirements for obtaining the state license for Advanced Smog Technician.
- AUTO 108: Energy and Transportation Systems - This is a theory course on the relationship between energy development and transportation systems.
- AUTO 109: Automotive Diesel Systems - This is a theory/practical course in automotive diesel engine repair that includes operating principles and descriptions of all components
- AUTO 180: Electronic Engine Management Systems - This is a theoretical/practical course pertaining to the operation, individual components, and the overall logic by which fuel systems components work together.
- AUTO 181: Electronic Engine Management Systems - Corporate - This is a theory/practical course in diagnosing automotive drivability problems.
- AUTO 182: Introduction to Alternative Fuel - This course introduces students to the role, function, and practical application of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) as an alternative fuel for the internal combustion engine.
- AUTO 260: Advanced Electrical Systems - This is a theory/practical course in the automotive body electrical system, covering all classes of electrical components and power accessories in the area of diagnosing and component repairs
- AUTO 281: Emission Control Systems - 1997 Standards - This course gives the advanced automotive student exposure to the current methods, devices, and manufacturers of automotive emission control systems
Green Technology & Energy Courses
- ARCH 114: Green Architecture and LEED
Community and Fee-Based Courses
- Smog Update Training - required for a Smog Technician to renew their license. 2007, 2009 and 2011 available.
- Stepping Through Accessibility - Mandatory Continuing Education on Disabled Access Requirements for California Architects
- Cummins 8.9L ISL-G Fuel System Training - This course provides a comprehensive review of inputs, actuators, & processing of the Cummins Electronic Engine Management System, including manual testing of components to learn where they are located on the engine and how they work.
Industry Partners/Contract Training
- California Advanced Lighting Controls Training Program
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Training Program
- Employment Training Panel Funded Training