Continuing Student

Please fill out a Continuing Student Form and turn it in to the front desk with your Eligibility Documents

  • Eligibility Documents MUST be dated within the semester and show proof of cash-aid.
  • Summer eligibility MUST be dated between May and August
  • Fall eligibility MUST be dated between August and December
  • Spring eligibility MUST be dated between January and May

Please Note: You can now print out your Verification of Benefits Form directly from the D.P.S.S. website.

CalWORKs Work-In Progress (WIP) Form for the Fall 2018 semester is due between:

  • October 1, 2018 and October 5, 2018 (15-week session)

Ready to Graduate?

Please fill out the Graduation Slip and let us know when you will be completing your courses.

Important Graduation Deadlines:

  • Deadline to be on the commencement program
  • Deadline to petition for an Associates Degree
  • Commencement: 05/2019

Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Report a Website Issue | Document Readers | Gainful Employment | Safety Reporting | Last Update: 8/13/2018