The CalWORKs deparment along with the Re-Entry program have copiled reources found in Cerritos College as well as those in the surrounded communitues to help connect students with soclutions that will enable them to productively resolve obstacles.
Additional Resources and Links
- Health Professions Education Foundation Scholarhip or Loan Repayment
- Are you a tenant facing eviction who lives in the Southeast Los AngelesCounty?
- CA Career Cafe
- Helping Californians find legal aid referrals & self-help resources: LawHelpCalifornia.org
- National Hunger Clearinghouse
- Alma Family Services
- LA County Helps!
- 211 LA County
- CalWORKs students transfering to Cal Poly Pomona Guide
- CalWORKs students transfering to Cal Poly Pomona Procedure Steps
- Partnership with Pathways
- Partnership with Pathways: Pathways by Molina's mission is to provide quality health care to people receiving government assistance. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods and comprehensive service planning. Pathways offers a wide variety of programs across the country that share a primary commitment to provide care that builds on our clients’ strengths and addresses their unique, individual needs.