The Cerritos College Economic Development Department provides California businesses and industry with Literacy Skills training on-site and off-site.
- Basic Workplace Terminology
- Business Writing/ Written Communication
- Vocational English as a Second Language
We also offer customized Literacy Skills training porgrams, which we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available.
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Apply tools and techniques immediately for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds provide you with current, practical information
- Solve important company problems
- Build teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or (562)860-2451, Ext. 2511
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call (562) 860-2451 or visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu