Safety And Compliance
The Cerritos College Economic Development Department provides California businesses and industry Safety and Compliance Training onsite and off-site. Companies benefit from meeting industry safety and compliance standards while gaining cost savings from accident prevention and potential labor law violations.
- Cal-OSHA 10 and Cal-OSHA 30
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Harassment Prevention/ Diversity and Sensitivity
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Workplace Ethics
We also offer customized Safety and Compliance Training programs, which we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available.
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Apply tools and techniques immediately for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds provide you with current, practical information
- Solve important company problems
- Build teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or (562)860-2451, Ext. 2511