Business Management, Supervision, Leadership & Product Development
The Cerritos College Economic Development Department provides California industry with business training courses covering areas such as Management, Supervision, Leadership, and more. Courses are designed with clear goals and objectives and are offered both on-site and off-site.
We also offer customized business management training programs where we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Apply tools and techniques immediately for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds provide you with current, practical information
- Solve important company problems
- Build teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.