Manufacturing training for California industry - Composites, Lean
The Cerritos College Economic Development Department provides California industry with on-site and off-site advanced manufacturing training courses, including machining training, composite materials training, MasterCam training, lean manufacturing training, quality control training, and more.
- Advanced Machining
- Blueprint Reading
- Lean Manufacturing
- Quality Manufacturing
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
We also offer customized manufacturing training programs where we tailor the course, format, schedule, and location to fit your company's objectives and budget.
State funding to offset costs may be available
You benefit by:
- Flexible, customizable and wide variety of on-site training programs and courses
- Apply tools and techniques immediately for improved results
- Instructors with extensive manufacturing backgrounds provide you with current, practical information
- Solve important company problems
- Build teams that share a common language and approaches to problem solving
For companies interested in group employee training, please contact us at CerritosTrainsU@cerritos.edu or 562-860-2451, Ext. 2511.
For individual students interested in taking a college credit class, please call 562-860-2451
visit the college main website at www.cerritos.edu.