How to enroll your child
Preschool Registration Information
(for children 2 to 5 years of age)
- First submit a "Request For Child Care" form
- A Cerritos College Child Development Center Registration Packet
- A Physician's Report (DSS Form LIC 701) must be completed and signed by a licensed physician. This report includes evidence of a physical examination and a statement regarding general health.
- A TB clearance obtained within 12 months of the enrollment date.
Criteria for Admission:
Children must be 2 through 5 years of age to participate in the Child Development Center programs. Cerritos College Child Development Center does not discriminate in any of its policies, procedures or practices on the basis of race, national origin, marital status, physical abilities, religion, age, sex or sexual orientation. We are an open and affirming prog ram, seeking diversity in staff, families, and children. Our program is inclusive of children with special needs.
- Monday through Friday - Five days/week
Fees for Services:
- Duration:Half Day up to 4 1/2 hrs a day: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Cost:$100 a week
- Duration:Full Day up to 8 1/2 hrs a day: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Cost:$180 a week
(The tuition fees listed above are to be paid bi-weekly, or monthly. Subsidized child care is available to those who qualify.)
For more information or to make an appointment to tour our facility,
please call the Child Development Center Office at: (562) 860-2451 ext. 2583