Campus Connection - July 17, 2017
- Banner year for Cerritos College: Athletics Featured by Press-Telegram
The successful spring 2017 season of Falcon athletics program was featured on the Long Beach Press-Telegram...Link to the full story about Falcon women's track and field (external link)
- College Offers New Chicano Studies Program
Cerritos College’s new Mexican American Latino/a Chicano/a Department will offer a Chicano Studies program beginning fall 2017. The new program features classes from three academic divisions: humanities, liberal arts, and fine arts, and examines Chicano Studies from various aspects...Link to the full story about Chicano Studies
- Campus Police Offers Free Self-defense Classes for Women
Cerritos College's Campus Police will offer free self-defense classes for women. The classes are open to all women on campus. Registration required. For more info, visit https://www.cerritos.edu/police/rad.htm
- Support 32nd Annual Cerritos College Foundation Golf Tournament
The Cerritos College Foundation will be hosting its 32nd Annual Golf Tournament on August 7 at 10:30 a.m. at the Friendly Hills Country Club in Whittier. You are invited to join the event raising money to help support our students and the college through scholarships and program support...Link to the full story about Foundation golf tournament
Shared Governance Committee Meetings: July 17 - 21
Tuesday, July 18
10 a.m. - Outstanding Classified Employee Selection (HR Conference Room)
11 a.m. - Facilities Planning (Board Room)
Wednesday, July 19
1 p.m. - Safety (LC 62)
Thursday, July 20
2 p.m. - Planning and Budget (Board Room)
*Meeting date may change. Please contact committee chairs to confirm meeting schedule. List of committees
Committee Chairs, please notify us when your meeting schedule changes from your committee webpage.
For questions, please call Human Resources at (562) 860-2451 Ext.2284.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stay Connected!
- Share with us
- Share your story ideas via Campus Connection
- Submit your success story via Campus Connection. Tell us about a special student, faculty or staffer who are doing great things on campus or in their community
- Submit campus events or announcements through the Daily Falcon (access required)