Campus Connection - August 21, 2017
- Cerritos College Foundation Golf Classic Raises $80,000
The Cerritos College Foundation raised $80,000 in scholarship funds at its 32nd Annual Golf Classic on August 7. A well-attended field of golfers enjoyed a beautiful day playing for a great cause. The golfers also enjoyed other activities including a putting competition, a chance to win a free Hyundai Genesis...Link to the full story about Golf Classic
- Cerritos College Ranks 14th Among Nation’s Top 100 Schools for Most Hispanic Enrollment
Cerritos College is ranked 14th among the top 100 schools with the highest Hispanic enrollment in the United States by the United States Department of Education. Cerritos College is a Hispanic-Serving Institution and boasts nearly a 70 percent Latino student population...Link to the full story about Hispanic ranking
- Shannon Kaveney And Shawna Baskette Named Managers Of The Year
The Association for Cerritos College Management Employees (ACCME) has named Shannon Kaveney, facilities manager, maintenance/ grounds, and Shawna Baskette, dean of academic success, as the recipients of the eighth annual Outstanding Manager Awards...Link to the full story about Managers of the Year
- Over 1,000 Seniors Attended Linda Sánchez’ Annual Senior Fair at Cerritos College
Cerritos College hosted Congresswoman Linda Sánchez’ 15th Annual Senior Fair on August 11. More than 1,000 seniors and caregivers participated in the free event that featured health screenings, information sessions, legal services and consultations with... Link to the full story about Senior Fair
- Cerritos College to Host Community Forum on Changes at 166th Street and Studebaker
Road on August 23
Cerritos College will host a community forum where Cerritos College staff will provide clarification and information with regard to the changes that are happening at the Cerritos College lot at 166th Street and Studebaker Road. The College is working with the City... Link to the full story about Forum
Shared Governance Committee Meetings: August 21 - 25
Wednesday, August 23
3 p.m. - Enrollment Management (LC 62)
*Meeting date may change. Please contact committee chairs to confirm meeting schedule. List of committees
Committee Chairs, please notify us when your meeting schedule changes from your committee webpage.
For questions, please call Human Resources at (562) 860-2451 Ext.2284.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stay Connected!
- Share with us
- Share your story ideas via Campus Connection
- Submit your success story via Campus Connection. Tell us about a special student, faculty or staffer who are doing great things on campus or in their community
- Submit campus events or announcements through the Daily Falcon (access required)