Campus Connection - August 28, 2017
- r. Kimberley Duff Named President-Elect of National Honor Society in Psychology
Psychology professor Dr. Kimberley Duff has been elected to serve as the national President-Elect of Psi Beta. Dr. Duff was officially installed on August 3 during the 2017 national convention of the American Psychological Association held in Washington DC...Link to the full story about Dr. Duff
- Jim Driskell Named Los Angeles County Industrial and Technology Education Association
Teacher of the Year
Cerritos College’s woodworking instructor Jim Driskell received the Los Angeles County Industrial Technology Education Association (LACITEA) 2017 College Teacher of the Year award. The annual LACITEA College Teacher of the Year Award is among the highest honors given to a technology...Link to the full story about Jim Driskell
- Cerritos College Psi Beta Chapter Receive National Excellence Award
The Cerritos College chapter of Psi Beta was honored at the annual American Psychological Association national convention in Washington, D.C. Professor of Psychology at Cerritos College Dr. Kimberley Duff, Debra Bragg, Princess Florendo, Carlos Osorio, and Samantha Zamorano...Link to the full story about Psi Beta
- Cerritos College to Host Economic Development Summit on September 22
Cerritos College will host its first Economic Development Summit on Friday, September 22. The conference will bring businesses and community members together to discuss challenges and opportunities that face Gateway-area businesses and organizations... Link to the full story about Summit
- 2017-18 Convocation This Thursday, August 31
All campus members are invited to the 2017-18 Convocation on Thursday, August 31, 11 a.m. in Burnight Center Theatre. This year's event will feature an internationally known speaker, who is well-versed in lifelong learning, habits of mind initiatives, Open Educational Resources, and student success topics.
Shared Governance Committee Meetings: August 28 - September 1
Monday, August 28
1 p.m. - Coordinating Committee (Board Room)
3:30 p.m. - Student Learning Outcomes (SS 140)
Thursday, August 31
1:30 p.m. - Curriculum (Board Room)
*Meeting date may change. Please contact committee chairs to confirm meeting schedule. List of committees
Committee Chairs, please notify us when your meeting schedule changes from your committee webpage.
For questions, please call Human Resources at (562) 860-2451 Ext.2284.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stay Connected!
- Share with us
- Share your story ideas via Campus Connection
- Submit your success story via Campus Connection. Tell us about a special student, faculty or staffer who are doing great things on campus or in their community
- Submit campus events or announcements through the Daily Falcon (access required)