Campus Connection - October 2, 2017
- Woodworking Students Participate in World Wood Day
Students Gilbert Botita and Alec Alejo participated in the 2017 World Wood Day. Twenty students under 21 years old representing over 12 countries made furniture at the Long Beach Convention Center with minimal tools. The College's Woodworking instructors also assisted with the event. Watch the inspiring video
- Shannon Estrada Named Employee of the Month of August 2017
The Outstanding Classified/ Confidential Employee Selection Committee named Shannon Estrada as the recipient of the Outstanding Classified/Confidential Employee of the Month Award for August 2017. Shannon began her career at Cerritos College in... Link to the full story about Shannon
- Fall 2017 InSight Annual Report Edition Now Available!
InSight, Cerritos College's community publication, is produced by the Public Affairs Office and is mailed to residents of the district each semester. Call x2287 if you would like additional copies! View the latest Fall 2017 edition. An archive of past issues of InSight is available.
- Romeo & Juliet Coming to Cerritos College Theatre
In a world of violence, two teenagers from feuding families fall in love. They hope their love would end the conflict. As irony would have it, their tragic deaths, not love, unite the feuding families. The classic tale of star-crossed lovers and forbidden love is one of William Shakespeare's most iconic plays...Link to the full story about Romeo & Juliet
- Legal Notice Inviting Interested Contractors for the 2018 Formal Bid List
Cerritos Community College District (“District”) is inviting all interested licensed contractors who wish to formally bid construction project at the District to be prequalified for select trades. The District will consider for prequalification contractors and subcontractors who submit the required prequalification package and materials. See flyer for more info.
Shared Governance Committee Meetings: October 2 - 6
Tuesday, October 3
2 p.m. - Developmental Education (LC 62)
3 p.m. - Instructional Program Review (SS 140)
Thursday, October 5
11 a.m. - Technology Based Learning
2 p.m. - Planning and Budget (Board Room)
*Meeting date may change. Please contact committee chairs to confirm meeting schedule. List of committees
Committee Chairs, please notify us when your meeting schedule changes from your committee webpage.
For questions, please call Human Resources at (562) 860-2451 Ext.2284.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stay Connected!
- Share with us
- Share your story ideas via Campus Connection
- Submit your success story via Campus Connection. Tell us about a special student, faculty or staffer who are doing great things on campus or in their community
- Submit campus events or announcements through the Daily Falcon (access required)