Campus Connection - November 20, 2017
Public Affairs is excited to introduce the Campus Connection Student Edition! It highlights outstanding students and successful alumni who exemplify the Falcon values. Enjoy!
- Jacob Lirio (Business Administration - Columbia University)
Student veteran Jacob Lirio transferred to Columbia University and is currently studying financial economics. He plans to pursue a Juris Doctorate degree at one of the nation’s top 25 law schools. He aspires to become a lawyer and eventually a general counsel... Link to the full story about Jacob
- Viridiana Hernandez (Engineering Design Technology - California State University,
When Viridiana (Viri) Hernandez, a Culver City native, graduated from Lawndale High School, she had no sense of direction for a career path or education. Viri was accepted to all of her top picks at the California State Universities, however, she felt unsure of her path... Link to the full story about Viri
- Ryan Kang (Political Science – Stanford University)
Ryan Kang transferred to Stanford University this fall. After Ryan completes his bachelor’s in political science with a minor in economics, he will continue his studies at Stanford University to pursue master’s degree in public policy. Ryan wants to improve the lives of marginalized communities that suffer the consequences of poverty and inequality in this country... Link to the full story about Ryan
- Gayle Parks (Business Administration - San Diego Christian College)
Gayle Parks received her associate degree in general education in 2006, and a certificate of achievement in business administration in 2014. She transferred to San Diego Christian College in 2015, and obtained her bachelor’s in Christian ministries this summer. Gayle hosted and produced her local semi-monthly TV show... Link to the full story about Gayle
Shared Governance Committee Meetings: November 27 - December 1
Monday, November 27
1 p.m. - Coordinating Committee (Board Room)
3:30 p.m. - Student Learning Outcomes (SS 140)
Wednesday, November 29
3 p.m. - Student Success and Support (SS 16) *May be rescheduled for December 6
*Meeting date may change. Please contact committee chairs to confirm meeting schedule. List of committees
Committee Chairs, please notify us when your meeting schedule changes from your committee webpage.
For questions, please call Human Resources at (562) 860-2451 Ext.2284.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stay Connected!
- Share with us
- Share your story ideas via Campus Connection
- Submit your success story via Campus Connection. Tell us about a special student, faculty or staffer who are doing great things on campus or in their community
- Submit campus events or announcements through the Daily Falcon (access required)