CSC Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: Students who were enrolled in Cerritos College and high school under the College Bridge Program concurrently, are still required to submit another application. To submit an application online click: Online Application.
Answer: You are still able to attend Cerritos College. If you can answer yes to the following questions, you may be eligible to pay California Resident Fees instead of out of state fees.
- Have you graduated from a California high school or have attained the equivalent thereof, such as a High School Equivalency Certificate, issued by the California High School Proficiency Examination?
- Have you attended high school in California for three years or more?
If you answered yes to both these questions, California Resident Fees may apply. Download, read and return the AB540 to the Admissions and Records Office.
Answer: Follow these steps:
Logging into your MyCerritos account...
You will need a username and password. Your username is your seven digit student ID number and your password is your six digit date birth in format (Ex.: 091577)
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer)
- Type “http://my.cerritos.edu” in the address bar.
- Type your username and password in the respective boxes and click the “Sign In” button. You will be immediately transferred to your personalized account.
Registering for your classes...
Once you are logged into your personal account, you may register for your classes.
- Click on the 'Student Center' link.
- Click on the 'Enroll' link.
- Click the appropriate term link you wish to add a course to.
- Enter a class number in the 'Class Number' you wish add to your shopping cart.
- Once you have added all the courses you wish to enroll into please click on 'Proceed to Step 2 of 3' Click on 'Finish Enrolling'.
- The word 'Success' will appear if you have successfully added to your schedule.
If you should need additional help, please view the ASC's MyCerritos Student Guide.
Answer: The Assessment Center is located in the Administration Building. The testing Calendar is online through the Assessment Center Web site.
- Don't forget to bring a photo ID and your Cerritos College student ID number when your arrive to take the tests.
For more information:
(562) 860-2451 ext. 2231 the Counseling Office