Do you have a general question regarding your educational goal at Cerritos College?
For the fastest answer, please consult the Counseling Department Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQ's). We have included the answers to questions most commonly submitted
to Online Counseling and their answers. The answer to your questions could be ready
To access the FAQ's, click on the following link:
And if you can't find what you need there, return to the Online Counseling website where you can submit a general counseling online question. A Counselor usually will reply in within three working days. During periods of heavy enrollment however, a response may take longer.
Online Counselors can answer general questions concerning:
- General education, major, and transfer requirements
- General college procedures
- Steps for new college students
- Prerequisite clearance procedures
Some issues are best discussed in-person during an appointment. Due to requirements
to maintain confidentiality and the complexity of some concerns, we cannot help you
online with questions regarding:
- Progress toward completing an academic goal
- Transcript reviews
- Course grades and test scores
- Personal counseling
Other questions are best addressed by other departments, such as:
- Applying for admission and enrollment appointment concerns, check the Admissions, Records and Services Office
- Financial aid inquiries, check directly with the Financial Aid Office
- Problems using MyCerritos, check the MyCerritos help page.
Click on the below link to submit an Online Counseling question: