Cooperative Work Experience Education (CWEE)
The Cooperative Work Experience Education Program provides the opportunity for students to apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to related experiences on the job/training site. The aim of the course is to assist students in expanding specific job skills. In the process of doing so, it creates greater communication with increased understanding between the student/workers, the college, and the employer/trainers.
Cooperative Work Experience Education is available for the following programs:
- Automotive Mechanical Repair - Frank Vega
- Computer Information Systems - Phuong Nguyen and Jack Wilson
- Athletic Trainer, Fitness Specialist - Carrie Edwards
- Paralegal - Bruce Greenberg
- Real Estate - Cynthia Moriarty