Distance Education - Finding your Instructor
- One of the first things you will need to do to prepare for your online course is find
your instructor’s homepage which will contain, among other things, their office hours,
phone number, and email address.
- To begin open your browser and enter http://www.cerritos.edu in the address bar, and click the go button.
- The Cerritos College homepage has many links to useful information.
- The ABC index contains a listing of campus departments and programs.
- The employee directory (Employees & Webs) contains a listing of all college employees,
- To find your instructor select the Employees & Webs link then click the last initial
of your instructor. When the page loads scroll down the page until you find your instructor.
- Here you will see their extension and a link to their homepage. Click on the link
to open their homepage in a new window.
- Every instructor’s homepage is a little different but you should be able to find the
information you are searching for. You may wish to bookmark your instructor’s homepage
to quickly access it in the future.
- The employee directory also has a search feature. To search for your instructor click
the Search Employees link, enter your instructor’s last name in the Keyword text box,
and click Go.
- When the search completes click the link to open your instructor’s homepage in a new
Previous Page | Next Page