Steps for Distance Education Registration
How do I register for an Online course?
- Fill out an application and submit it to Admissions and Records or apply online at
www.cerritos.edu by selecting "Apply Online." Financial Aid and the Board of Governors Fee Waiver
are available. Visit Financial Aid online at www.cerritos.edu/finaid for more information.
You will receive an email from admissions in 24 to 48 hours containing your student number. You will need your student number to enroll in classes.
- You will receive a My Cerrritos Registration form in the mail containing a registration
appointment date and time, as well as your PIN number.
- Find courses that interest you in the schedule of classes. Online schedule of classes.
- Check the online Schedule of Classes for enrollment dates and class start dates. Enroll in courses using My Cerritos.
- Go to http://cms.cerritos.edu/de and choose Online Courses Currently Offered. Find the class you have enrolled in.
Click on the course URL that corresponds to your ticket number to be taken to the
instructor's Web site. You will find a link to the course on the instructor's Web
- Check your email each day the week before classes begin to see if you have received
an email from your instructor with special instructions. Some instructors require
(mandatoy) you to come on campus prior to the beginning of class for an on-campus
orientation. Missing this orientation may result in your being dropped from the class.
- On the first day of class, e-mail the instructor to confirm your enrollment in the