How to apply to DSPS
Students who would like to receive support from Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) should complete the following steps:
- APPLY TO CERRITOS COLLEGE and obtain a student identification number.
- First time college students are required to complete the COLLEGE ASSESSMENT TESTS for English, Reading, and Math. The test is not timed and can be enlarged on the screen, if needed. Assessment Testing takes place in the Assessment Center, located in Career Services in the Administration Building.
- Complete the college NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION if you are new to college.
- Complete the DSPS NEW STUDENT APPLICATION.
- ObtainDISABILITY DOCUMENTATION.
- Bring your NEW STUDENT SELF-REPORT and DISABILITY DOCUMENTATION to one of the following new student "drop-off" times in the DSPS/Liberal Arts Building:
Monday through Thursday
9:30am - 11:30am
1:30pm - 4:00pm