Facility Use Rentals
Cerritos Community College District, per Education Code, Section 82537, shall establish regulations and procedures for community use of Cerritos College facilities. Such use is not to disturb or interfere with the day and evening college programs. The established regulations and procedures shall include priorities, application process, and the fee schedule for determination of charges. Facilities are not available for events of a purely personal nature, i.e., wedding receptions, showers, parties etc.
PRIORITIES FOR FACILITIES USE
The following priority is established for reserving use of Cerritos College Facilities:
- Cerritos College instructional classes and classroom activities.
- Cerritos College instructional/student services programs and activities.
- Cerritos College department programs and services.
- Cerritos College student organization programs and activities.
- Educational organizations in which Cerritos College faculty or administration hold membership and are hosts.
- Organizations not affiliated with Cerritos Community College District.
Community/Agency groups may request Facility Use Rentals by submitting the following application and agreement: Application and Agreement for Use of District Facilities
The following document must be attached with the application: District Facility Use Agreement
These forms can be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RENTAL USE CATAGORIES & FEES
Facility use fee guidelines can be found here: AP 6700
Facility Use Rates approved by the Board of Trustees are detailed at: Facilities Rental Rates
Questions or inquiries into Facility Use Rentals may be directed to:
Denise Marshall email@example.com
Facilities Scheduling Specialist
1-562-860-2451 ext. 2303