What is CalFresh?
CalFresh is a nutrition assistance program that helps low-income individuals and families buy the food they need(formerly called the Food Stamp Program). CalFresh dollars help stretch a tight food budget and help many people afford to incorporate healthy foods like fruits and vegetables into their diets. CalFresh is the name of the USDA-funded Supplemental Nutrition.
Have an immediate need for food?
Cerritos College students can access the food pantry items and additional resources from Student Health Services.
No Students Go Hungry Event!
LA Regional Food Bank will be providing food for students and community members while supplies last.
December 12th From 12pm - 2pm
December 13th From 9am - 11am
Location: Falcon Square
- CalFresh Benefits and Telephone Interview
- Better Food for Better Living
- LARFB CalFresh Students
- Cerritos College Resource Directory
Additional Resources for Students:
- Cerritos College CalWORKS
- Cerritos College Re-Entry Program
- Apply for Financial Aid
- EOPS / LINC / CARE
- Find a Food Bank
- Bellflower Clothing / Showers / Food Distribution Resources
- Norwalk Social Services Center Emergency Food Pantry
11929 Alondra Blvd.
Norwalk, CA 90650