Fall 2016 - Tentative Disbursement Schedule
1st Disb: Monday, August 15th, 2016
2nd Disb: Friday, October 28th, 2016
Disb: Friday, August 26th, 2016
Tentative based on CSAC reporting notification
Disb: Friday, September 2nd, 2016
Disb: Monday, September 19th, 2016
Census date for Fall 2016 is 10/24/16. Adjustments will be made for any classes dropped or added up to this date.
Spring 2017 - Tentative Disbursement Schedule
1st Disb: Monday, January 9th, 2017
2nd Disb: Friday, March 31st, 2017
Disb: Friday, January 20th, 2017
Disb: Friday, January 27th, 2017
Disb: Monday, February 13th, 2017
Census date for Spring 2017 is 3/27/17. Adjustments will be made for any classes dropped or added up to this date.
Disbursement Dates are tentative and subject to change.
1. Students who are on Warning status or Termination status may experience a financial aid disbursement delay in their next semester until grades are posted and SAP is evaluated.
2. Waitlist courses will not be considered and are not officially enrolled units.
3. We will be recalculating pell as of the census date and making adjustments based on enrollment on that date. Any drops/adds after census will not be considered.
4. Students may only receive federal financial aid funding for one repetition of a previously passed course (A, B, C, D, P).
5. Students enrolled in distance education programs (online courses) may experience a delay in their Title IV financial aid disbursement until the student has participated in the distance education program for a longer and more substantiated period of time (e.g., until an exam has been given, completed, and graded or a paper has been submitted).
6. There is generally two disbursements for Pell during fall and spring semesters and one disbursement only for summer. There are some exceptions to this if students are awarded late in the semester and for students who add classes resulting in an adjustment.
7. New loan borrowers must wait 30 days before they can receive their disbursement.
8. Loan disbursement cannot be processed unless you are officially enrolled in at least 6 eligible financial Aid units and classes have begun.