Cerritos Falcon Card
Cerritos Falcon Card - Six Tips to Avoid the Fees
1. Don't throw away the card!
- You will need it as long as you are here at Cerritos College. Replacement cards are $10. Visit the Financial Aid Office if you need to request a replacement card for a card that you never received. If you received the card and then it was lost/stolen, you can request the replacement card at www.cerritosfalconcard.com.
2. Use the HigherOne ATM located at Rodger's Sandwiches (10931 Alondra Blvd. Norwalk, CA 90650) for free withdrawals.
- If the ATM is not in service or out of money, call HigherOne to request a waiver of any $2.50 non-HigherOne ATM fees.
3. Use the card as a credit for purchases. Swipe and sign.
- Using the card as a debit will incur $0.50 transaction fees.
4. If you prefer to use your own account, switch your preference to ACH option (direct deposit).
- Avoid the $25 Outgoing wire transfer fee for moving money from your HigherOne account to your other bank account.
5. Use the text alerts to notify you when your balance is low.
- If you use the text alerts, you can avoid the insufficient funds which could cost $29 or more.
6. Use your account regularly.
- If you do not use your account for 9 months, you will be charged a $19 abandoned account fee.
For further information please contact the Financial Aid office at (562) 860-2451 Ext. 2397 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.