Refund Selection Process
Want to learn more? Check out the BankMobile Disbursements.
- Once awarded financial aid, you will be sent a refund selection kit in a green envelope. For this reason, it is important to keep your address up to date on MyCerritos.
- Next, you will go to www.refundselection.com to use the personal code provided and select how you would like to receive your refund.
You have choices!
- Electronic Deposit to Another Account
- Electronic Deposit to BankMobile Vibe Account
- An e-mail notification will be sent to you from BankMobile once your refund is processed and disbursed to you. You can also check the status of your refund online or sign up to receive mobile alerts.
- BankMobile offers fee-free access to over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs. Visit www.allpointnetwork.com to find the nearest free withdrawal ATM. Review Guide to Services and Fees.
If you choose to open an account with BankMobile, they are required to properly identify each of its account holders due to federal regulations. You may be required to submit proof of identity to meet the requirements of the Customer Identification Program (CIP).
For assistance from BankMobile, call the Customer Care Phone: 1-866-719-5716.