Financial Aid Workshop Series
The Financial Aid Office is excited to announce that we are giving away $1,000 in scholarships for attending one of our Financial Aid Workshops Series for the Fall 2017 semester. (See details below)
- You must attend at least one Financial Aid Workshop Series presentation.
If you attend, you will be entered in a $250 scholarship drawing at the end of the semester. Four lucky students will receive a $250 scholarship. Students are eligible to win one scholarship per semester.
- Financial Aid 101
- What is financial aid?
- How to apply for financial aid
- Types of programs/grants
- Tips and tricks to financial aid
- Limits on Financial Aid
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- How to maintain SAP
- How to calculate Completion Rate
- How to calculate GPA
- Warning and Disqualification procedures
- What is Lifetime Eligibility Usage (LEU)?
- What is Maximum Time Frame?
- Financing Your Transfer Education
- Preparing your financial aid
- Types of programs/grants at 4-year universities
- Important steps and deadlines!
Please note that workshops are on a first-come, first-serve basis and SPACE IS LIMITED.