Financial Aid Workshop Series
The Financial Aid Office is excited to announce that we are giving away $1,000 in scholarships for attending one of our Financial Aid Workshops Series for the Fall 2017 semester. (See details below)
You must attend at least one Financial Aid Workshop Series presentation.
If you attend, you will be entered in a $250 scholarship drawing at the end of the semester. Four lucky students will receive a $250 scholarship. Students are eligible to win one scholarship per semester.
- Financial Aid 101
- What is financial aid?
- How to apply for financial aid
- Types of programs/grants
- Tips and tricks to financial aid
- Limits on Financial Aid
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- How to maintain SAP
- How to calculate Completion Rate
- How to calculate GPA
- Warning and Disqualification procedures
- What is Lifetime Eligibility Usage (LEU)?
- What is Maximum Time Frame?
- Financing Your Transfer Education
- Preparing your financial aid
- Types of programs/grants at 4-year universities
- Important steps and deadlines!
Please note that workshops are on a first-come, first-serve basis and SPACE IS LIMITED.