Financial Aid Location and Office Hours
Financial Aid is located in the northwest corner of the Admin Quad next to the Welcome Center.
Financial Aid Office Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (During spring break 3/12 - 3/15, closing at 4:00 p.m.)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Note: Office hours are subject to change during peak times.Lines are subject to close before posted close times. Computers are available to use for submitting your Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), Dream Act Application, checking your financial aid status, applying for loans, scholarship search, checking your Student Account, etc..
Find out how to join the Financial Aid Line through QLess.
Our office will be closed for the following upcoming days:
- January 15 - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 16 - Abraham Lincoln Day
- February 19 - George Washintion Day
- March 16 - Board Approved Holiday(Friday of Spring Break)
- May 28 - Memorial Day
Financial aid forms can be submitted by mail to: Cerritos College, Financial Aid 11110 Alondra Blvd. Norwalk, Ca 90650 or fax to (562) 467-5035 or submit in person during our office hours. There is also a silver drop-boxavailable in front of the Financial Aid Office for your convenience.
If you have any questions, call (562) 860-2451 ext. 2397 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title IV Institutional Code - 001161