Financial Aid Outreach Program
The Financial Aid Outreach program is designed to raise awareness about Federal and State programs and scholarship resources to help make education beyond high school more attainable. Our experienced financial aid representatives provide effective support to help make the financial aid process easy and comprehensible for students and their families. We make every effort to educate the community by developing collaborative relationships with Cerritos College staff and faculty, K-12 schools and public service programs.
- Participate in on-campus and community events
- Financial aid presentations for students, parents and educators
- Hands on assistance with financial aid applications (FAFSA & Dream Applications)
- Resource tabling available for all events
- Supportive advisement
- On-campus events and workshops available
Review the Outreach Menu and select a service option.
Top Events Requested
- Financial Aid 101 - Presentation
- Dream Act 101 - Presentation
- Resource Table
- Financial Aid Application Workshop
To request an outreach service, please review the Outreach Menu and submit a request form.
- All outreach events must be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance. Please allow 1-3 days for processing and confirmation of the outreach event.