HALL OF FAME - DISTINGUISHED CLASSIFIED-CONFIDENTIAL
To help guide your recommendation, please review our Hall of Fame Induction Criteria. Also, please download and complete the Hall of Fame Classified-Confidential Nomination Form.
The Distinguished Classified/Confidential Hall of Fame Award recognizes a retired classified/confidential employee for extraordinary contributions to the campus and the community. The award is given to no more than one person annually and need not be awarded each year. A detailed biography and at least one letter of support must be submitted for consideration.
- The candidate must be retired.
- The candidate must have rendered contributions to the campus community that are documented as clearly and measurably exceeding in quality and magnitude what might be ordinarily expected of someone occupying the same position. Areas of accomplishment may include:
- Contributions to the College through shared governance committees, special projects, volunteerism, etc.
- Club and student activities involvement
- Service to the community as a representative of the College
- The candidate must have served as a classified/confidential employee at Cerritos College for at least 20 years.
- The candidate must have left a lasting legacy for the campus community.