Announcements, Activities, and Events
- Project HOPE Scholarship Program - The Project HOPE 2018-2019 scholarship application opens on Monday, January 1, 2018, and closes at 11:59 pm on Friday, March 23, 2018. All candidates for the Project HOPE Scholarship Program must attend one of the scheduled mandatory Project HOPE Scholarship Application Workshops in order to be able to qualify for a 2018-2019 Project HOPE scholarship. To download a copy of the Project HOPE 2018-2019 Scholarship Program information flyer and scholarship application workshop schedule, please click on the following link: Project HOPE 2018-2019 Information Flyer and Scholarship Application Workshop Schedule.
- The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine 2018 Summer Pipeline Programs (Chicago Academic Medical Program - CAMP and Pritzker School of Medicine Experience in Research - PSOMER) - The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is home to a variety of pipeline programs that prepare and inspire talented high school and college students to pursue careers in medicine and in health-related research. To find out more about the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine's summer pipeline programs, please click on the following link: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine 2018 Summer Pipeline Programs.
- Academic Success & Leadership Program (ASLP) Spring 2018 Workshop Series - If you are interested in participating in any of the Project HOPE student empowerment, growth, and success workshops, please contact Danylle Williams-Manser at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an individual workshop, or for the entire workshop series. To view a list of the workshop topics for this semester's workshop series, please click on the following link to download a copy of our ASLP flyer: Project HOPE Academic Success & Leadership Program Flyer.
- CSULB BUILD (BUilding Infrastructure Leading to Diversity) Program - Application deadline - Friday, March 2, 2018. The CSULB BUILD Program offers intensive research training opportunities for undergraduate students who are interested in pursing a career in health-related research. The CSULB BUILD Program offers its students all of the following; mentored research opportunities, support in preparing graduate school applications, research career-related professional development opportunties, research salary/stipends, tuition support, opportunities to attend conferences, and priority registration. To find out more about the CSULB BUILD Program and/or to download a copy of the program's application, please click on the following link: CSULB BUILD Program Website.
- University of Nebraska Summer Research Program - The Nebraska Summer Research Program offers undergraduate students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents the opportunity to participate in nationally funded research groups across multiple disciplines. In addition to the research component, the program includes activities such as; a graduate faculty admissions panel, a GRE prep workshop and practice test sessions, a first week welcome picnic, and much more! To find out more about this incredible summer research opportunity, please visit the program's website at the following link: University of Nebraska Summer Research Program Website. To download a copy of the program's flyer, please click on the following link: Nebraska Summer Research Program Flyer.