What is a community of learners?
- Students working collaboratively with faculty in a friendly and supportive environment
- Students with similar majors and/or career goals providing support to one another
Why participate in a community of learners?
- To receive priority registration in your math and science classes
- To transfer to a four-year college/university or enter into a health-professional program sooner than other students
- To meet other students with similar interests and career goals
What are the requirements to join the Project HOPE Community of Learners?
- You must be a currently enrolled Project HOPE student
- You must have completed or been placed into English 100
- You must have completed or been placed into Math 80 or higher
- You must currently have and maintain at least a cumulative 2.75 GPA
To find out more about the Project HOPE Community of Learners, please contact us at (562) 860-2451 ext, 7847, or stop by the Project HOPE office, which is located in the Physical Science and Technology building in office PST 209.