The Online Vision Resource Center (formerly know as the Professional Learning Network), supported by the Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI), is now providing unlimited access to Lynda.com for all California Community College employees at no cost. Lynda.com is an online library of courses on software tools and skills.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using Lynda.com:
- Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
- New courses are added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
- Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
- Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
To access Lynda.com training materials, navigate to the Vision Resource Center and register for a free account. Please note that your PLN account credentials will enable you to access the Vision Resource Center site. At the top navigation bar, select "Learning" and then "Learner Home".
If you have any questions regarding Lynda.com through the Vision Resource Center, please contact email@example.com.