Outstanding Faculty Nomination Form
Who is eligible to win this award?
All certificated teaching and non-teaching faculty. This includes all full and part-time faculty, counselors, librarians, and faculty in student services (Student Activities, DSPS and Career Center).
What are the criteria?
- Outstanding teaching, coaching, guidance
- Unselfish dedication to students and the college
- Other criteria may include:
- Publications, grant writing
- Club and student activities involvement
- Contributions to the college through committees, special projects, volunteerism, etc.
- Service to the community as a representative of the college
- Art exhibitions, concerts, public performances, etc.
- A teacher's assignment in class will not be accepted as a nomination.
Who may nominate?
All currently enrolled students and Cerritos College employees.
Deadline is Wednesday, November 26, 2014.