Enrollment Management Plan 2016-19 Table of Contents
Note: Cerritos College Educational Master Plan was adopted in May 2017; Goals of Enrollment Management Plan were then re-mapped to the new EMP Goals
Cerritos College values its diverse student population and is committed to providing these students with high quality, comprehensive instructional programs and support services that improve student success and offer clear pathways to achieve personal, educational, and career goals. In doing so, the college develops in students the knowledge, skills, and values that prepare them to be productive participants in the global community.
Driven by the pursuit of unparalleled student success, Cerritos College will provide access to innovative learning opportunities that promote the power of learning.
Our Core Values:
- supporting and promoting student success;
- achieving excellence/quality in teaching, learning, service and in college processes;
- supporting Innovation and creativity to enhance and enrich learning and services;
- celebrating diversity in people, philosophies, cultures, beliefs, programs and learning environments;
- promoting respect and trust in all people be they students, community members and employees;
- fostering integrity as the foundation for all that we do;
- developing, nurturing and supporting partnerships with our educational, business and industry colleagues;
- planning and supporting comprehensiveness in our curricular offerings; and supporting inclusiveness of individual, campus and community viewpoints in collaborative decision-making processes.
- Goal 1: Maintain base of 18,000 FTES.
- Goal 2: Improve Completion/Success rates in courses/programs which have, over a 5 year period, been ranking in the bottom 10 by completion/success rate.
- Goal 3: Identify new programs to offer/develop.
- Goal 4: Alignment of "Front Door" activities as well as coordinated resource allocation (3SP/Equity).
- Goal 5: Improve Fiscal Reporting to Guide Enrollment Management Planning
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT Analysis) and Data Examined by Circle:
Circle 1: Student Engagement
Data files for Circle 1
Circle 2: Instructional Programs
Data files for Circle 2
Circle 3: Teaching Practices
Data files for Circle 3
Circle 4: Academic Infrastructure
Circle 5: Support Services
Data files for Circle 5
Circle 6: Resource Management
Circle 7: Campus Leadership
To view pdf documents, the use of Adobe® Reader® is necessary. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, please visit this link to be directed to Adobe's web site to download a free copy.