- Goal 1: Maintain the base of 18,000 FTES.
- Goal 2: Improve completion/success rates in courses which over a 5 year period, have been identified for resourceing for imporved completion/success rates.
- Goal 3: Identify new programs to offer/develop.
- Goal 4: Alignment of "front door" activities as well as coordinated resource allocation (3SP/Equity).
- Goal 5: Improve riscal reporting to guide enrollment management planning.
Strategic Planning Documents
ACCJC Midterm Report Links
- PR Data Instructions 2015-2016
- PR plus reference guide
- Conceptualizing PR+ Managers
- Conceptualizing PR+
- Changing Plan in Progress to Completed
- Indicating your plan is completed
- PR+ Data Prompts
Strategic Planning Retreat 2016
- Research Roundup Presentation
- Research Roundup 2014-15 Handout
- Placement and Multiple Measures Presentation
- Educational Master Plan Recap Strategic Goals 2015-16
- Educational Master Plan 2010-16
Annual Planning and Resource Allocation Schedule 2015-2016
Unit Plans 2015-2016
Area Plans 2015-2016
College Plan 2015-2016
Strategic Planning Process
Strategic Plan 2014-2015
Cerritos College 2013-2014 Strategic Planning Objectives
Cerritos College 2013-2014 Strategic Goals Timeline for Fall 2013
Cerritos College Mission Statement
Strategic Planning at Cerritos College Presentation
Annual Planning 2014-2015 Calendar
2013-2014 Resource Allocation - Tier 1