Cerritos College Retail Management Program
- Apply for a Student ID# at http://my.cerritos.edu.
- Assessment & Orientation-Counseling (AOC) are required for first-time (new to any college) students who plan to complete an AA Degree or Transfer to a 4-year college or university. If you are taking classes to earn the WAFC Certificate only, select Career Advancement for your educational objective when applying for your Student ID# and the AOC process will be waved.
- When you receive your student ID# (usually within 24 hours), get in contact with the RMC Program Coordinator to be added to the WAFC classes (OPEN COURSES CLICK HERE (Available Now):
Dr. Bob Livingston (Department Chair/Program Coordinator)firstname.lastname@example.org (562)860-2451 ext 2744orCindy Moriarty (Department Chair/Administrative)email@example.com (562)860-2451 ext 2707
Please include your name, your student ID#, the company you work for, and the classes you wish to take.
- Master Schedules for various companies (Industry Partners) are listed at the left.
- If you have taken classes at another college, send official transcripts to Cerritos College, attn: RMP-staff, 11110 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650.
- When you have completed all 8 Retail Managment Certificate classes, print the 3 forms at this link, FORMS, then send to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX (562) 467-5068.