Cerritos College Retail Management Program
- Apply for a Student ID# at http://my.cerritos.edu.
- Assessment & Orientation-Counseling (AOC) are required for first-time (new to any college) students who plan to complete an AA Degree or Transfer to a 4-year college or university. If you are taking classes to earn the WAFC Certificate only, select Career Advancement for your educational objective when applying for your Student ID# and the AOC process will be waved.
- Be sure to apply for the semester you will begin taking classes.
- When you receive your student ID# (7-digit number) you can then enroll classes (RMC Reference Guide)
- If you need help enrolling in classes or help finding the class you should be in, contact Bob Livingston (email@example.com).
- If you work for one of our Industry Partners, Master Schedules are listed at the left. You are not limited to these sections. Additional sections of each of these classes may be found by clicking on: Open Courses LINK. Here is the link to see all classes, including wait listAll Courses LINK.
- If you have taken classes at another college, send official transcripts to Cerritos College, attn: Admissions & Records, 11110 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650.
- When you have completed all 8 Retail Managment Certificate classes, print the appropriate forms from the RMC Certificate Completion Forms in the links on the left, then send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to Cerritos College, attn: Bob Livingston, 11110 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA, 90650.
For more information, contact Dr. Bob Livingston (email@example.com)