Cerritos College Retail Management Program
- Apply for a Student ID# at http://my.cerritos.edu.
- Assessment & Orientation-Counseling (AOC) are required for first-time (new to any college) students who plan to complete an AA Degree or Transfer to a 4-year college or university. If you are taking classes to earn the WAFC Certificate only, select Career Advancement for your educational objective when applying for your Student ID# and the AOC process will be waved.
- When you receive your student ID# you can then enroll classes (RMC Reference Guide)
- If you need help enrolling in classes or help finding the class you should be in, contact Bob Livingston (email@example.com).
- If you work for one of our Industry Partners, Master Schedules are listed at the left.
- Here is a link to find classes that are open: Open Courses LINK. Here is the link to see all classes, including wait list All Courses LINK.
- If you have taken classes at another college, send official transcripts to Cerritos College, attn: RMP-staff, 11110 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650.
- When you have completed all 8 Retail Managment Certificate classes, print the appropriate forms from the RMC Certificate Completion Forms in the links on the left, then send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX (562) 286-8311 or mail them to Cerritos College, attn: Bob Livingston, 11110 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA, 90650.
We still have open Business Administration classes
2nd 9wks (3/21-5/20):
For more information, contact Dr. Bob Livingston (email@example.com)