Exam Proctoring Services
The Student Success Center offers exam proctoring services for online courses! All exam proctoring services take place in the Math Success Center, located on the lower level of the west wing of the Library and LRC, in room LC 137. Proctoring services area available during normal business hours of the Student Success Center.
If you would like to utilize this service, please be aware of the following guidelines:
1. Testing must be offered across the span of 3 or more dates. We do not have the facilities or support staff to facilitate an entire roster at the same time, so we ask that you offer your exam with a specified amount of days. For example, your exam should be available to your students from Monday, October 10 - Thursday, October 14th, etc.
2. Testing time must be limited to no more than 2 hours.Also, students must be given equal opportunity to utilize the entire 2 hours, therefore, students cannot begin taking an exam any later than 2 hours and 15 minutes before closing time. For example, if the center closes at 8 pm, the last exam will be administered no later than 5:45 pm. There are no exceptions. Students cannot opt to begin an exam with any time less than the total time allowed for a given exam.
3. Instructors must deliver exams to the Success Center in person at least one week before exam.
4. Students must have a Cerritos College Student Identification Card with a current semester sticker. No other identification will be accepted. Proctoring staff will keep the ID until the exam is completed.
5. Instructor must provide an adequate amount of exams for the students enrolled in the course.
6. Instructor must provide a printed copy of the class roster from Rosters + with the printed exams.
7. Instructors must clearly indicate any special instructions. For example, closed-book, no notes, calculator allowed, etc.
8. Instructors must pick up completed exams in person with in 3 days of the last day of exam
9. If you have any questions, please contact Yvette Juarez at extension 2405 or via email at email@example.com