In observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, campus will be closed on Monday, Jan. 21. #dreambig

Welcome Future Students

First Time College Student

You are a first time college student if this is your first time attending any college.

Concurrent Enrollment (K-12 grades)

Concurrent enrollment is for students who wish to attend Cerritos College while being in grades K-10 or  11-12.

Transfer Student (attended another college)

You are a transfer student if you have attended another college, but have never attended Cerritos College.

Re-entry Student (ages 25 and over)

You are a re-entry student if you are 25 years of age or older or may have a 3-5 year gap in your education.

International Student

You are an international student if you are from a foreign country and carry a student F-1 visa

Returning Student

If you attended Cerritos College but did not attend the previous semester, you are required to reapply in order to reactivate your academic record.


Admission and Enrollment Dates

Spring: Online application begins August 1st (prior year)

  • Spring enrollment begins in October.*

Summer: Online application begins February 1st

  • Summer enrollment starts in April.*

Fall: Online application begins February 1st

  • Fall enrollment begins in July.*

*To view enrollment dates, please visit the schedule of classes.

      Cerritos College Future Students  

Can I attend Cerritos College? Yes! You can attend if…

     •    You are 18 years of age or older, with or without a high school diploma, and may profit from instruction;

     •    You are a high school graduate or have the equivalent of a high school diploma;

     •    You are a high school student in your junior or senior year with appropriate criteria and approvals                   (College Bridge program);

     •    You are a student below the tenth grade with appropriate criteria and approvals (Special Admit minors           program);      

     •    You are an international student with a valid non-immigrant, F-1 visa status (completion of an                           international student application is required).

Under AB-540, undocumented students may qualify to pay in-state tuition if they meet the following requirements:

       1. Attended a California high school for 3 or more years and graduated with a diploma or have attained a            G.E.D.; or received a passing mark on the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE);

       2. File an affidavit with the public state college or university stating that he or she will file an application              to obtain legal permanent residency as soon as he or she is eligible.


Stay Connected

Site Map | Accreditation | Disclaimer | Report a Website Issue | Document Readers | Gainful Employment | Safety Reporting | Last Update: 3/13/2018