Welcome Future Students
You are a first time college student if this is your first time attending any college.
You are a transfer student if you have attended another college, but have never attended Cerritos College.
You are a re-entry student if you are 25 years of age or older or may have a 3-5 year gap in your education.
You are an international student if you are from a foreign country and carry a student F-1 visa
Fall: Online application begins February 1st (same year)
Spring: Online application begins August 1st (prior year)
Summer: Online application begins August 1st (prior year)
Can I attend Cerritos College? Yes! You can attend if…
• You are 18 years of age or older, with or without a high school diploma, and may profit from instruction;
• You are a high school graduate or have the equivalent of a high school diploma;
• You are a high school student in your junior or senior year with appropriate criteria and approvals (College Bridge program);
• You are a student below the tenth grade with appropriate criteria and approvals (Special Admit minors program);
• You are an international student with a valid non-immigrant, F-1 visa status (completion of an international student application is required).
Under AB-540, undocumented students may qualify to pay in-state tuition if they meet the following requirements:
1. Attended a California high school for 3 or more years and graduated with a diploma or have attained a G.E.D.; or received a passing mark on the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE);
2. File an affidavit with the public state college or university stating that he or she will file an application to obtain legal permanent residency as soon as he or she is eligible.